Are hashtags making your head spin? Don't know your "memes" from your "mentions"? Who are "influencers" and why does it matter how many "likes" they're getting?
Our training workshops are the perfect way to get to grips with social media.
We will guide you through the often intimidating world of digital media in a fun and relaxed environment.
1-2-1 sessions are available as well as small group workshops and evening classes to bring your whole team up to speed.
In these 10 weeks, you will learn the
fundamentals of building a business
presence using Social Media.
- Defining your avatar (identifying your perfect client)
- Strategy development (finding your avatar on social media)
- Social media platforms (which are appropriate for your business?)
- How to use your strategy to start marketing on social media
- How to create appropriate & successful content
- Photography & videography workshops
- Creating a strong brand/presence online
- How to use social media analytics to review your strategy
- Developing your ongoing social marketing stratergy
Entry Requirements; No experience necessary
Materials; The items below will be required:
Notepad and pen
Laptop, IPAD or tablet
Venue: Hereford Campus
Minimum age: Students need to be 19 years or older to enrol on this course
Tutor: Sophie Armstrong, Joanna Clark
Duration: 10 weeks
Date: 2nd October – 11th December 2019
Time: 18:00 - 20:00
Fee: £80 X 10 weeks @ 2 hours
Telephone: 0800 032 1986
Why We're Great >
Social Media for Business
10-week course starting
Wednesday, October 2nd
Meet your tutors....
What will I learn?
By the end of your 1 day workshop you will be able to:
Understand what social media is and how it will work for your business.
Understand which platforms work best for your specific industry.
Use analytics to evaluate the performance of your platforms.
Protect your business online.
Create a clearly defined social media strategy.